Friday 14 September 2012

AW12 has landed... and its going to be a hoot!

Received my People Tree AW12 lookbook today and i'm very excited to see they've done another fantastic collaboration with the surface pattern design legend that is Orla Kiely!
I've already succumbed to the 50s style Squirel print frock...



...but the Owl print by Orla Kiely is just too  awesome to pass up!




Flicking through some of my fav retailers, I'm definitly feeling a British animal trend emerging... check out the Joules new homewears section for some grown up Pony love.




Marimekko seem to be leading this theme with their 'Off to the woods' AW12 range, check out their AW12 lookbook here:  http://www.e-julkaisu.fi/marimekko/Marimekko_autumn_news_2012/

Thinking all things woodland animal inspired, last winter I found the fab knitwear designer Kate Davies! She is the creator of the beautiful knitwear pattern "O w l s" 




 ......Kate if your reading,  I dig your work, but still haven't finished knitting my sweater... help!!!


 
Have an awesome day y'all,

L T S

x

No comments:

Post a Comment